Sunday, June 30, 2013

I'm Still Here!

As a blogger, I post less often than most of the blogs I follow do.  But I'm not stopping.  You'll just have to find me through a different means than Google Reader (if you used it).  I, like many others, have switched over to Bloglovin'.

This link should help you find me there if that is your preferred blog reading method:
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I am also now on Twitter.

And I think I'm in love.

(With Twitter, FYI.  Sadly, no human person of interest right now.  But alas, at least I have nail polish!)

So you'll find me there now for any quick little post or update that will not be a full blog post.

You can find me on Twitter:
Cyan @BlueTapeNails

Speaking of Twitter, have you seen this little link from Zoya?

(image taken from http://zoyanailpolish.blogspot.com)

Grab yours while you can still get one!

Happy Nail Polishing with Blue Tape!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! I love to hear from everyone that shares a love of nail polish and painter's tape! Please respect my blog and do not leave links in the comments. If you leave a link, your comment will be treated as spam and will be removed.